LORD KRISHNA GAVE SUDARSHANA CHAKRA TO ASHWATTHAMA

Ashwatthama asks for Sudarshana Chakra from Lord Krishna 

Lord Krishna; incarnation of Lord Vishnu gave his spinning Disk-like divine weapon Sudarshana Chakra to Ashwatthama once! Well, it is true. Ashwatthama; son of Drona, had asked him for the weapon, and Lord Krishna fulfilled his desire. After the Mahabharata war, when Bhima while taking his brother Nakula as his charioteer rushed to kill Ashwatthama for his sinful act of killing all the sons of Pandavas and Draupadi or Upapandavas (Prativindhya, Sutasoma, Shrutakarma, Shatanika, and Shrutasena), Dhrishtadyumna; Son of Drupada and the last remnants of Panchala including Sikhandi and others within the night time only without Pandavas' consciousness, Lord Krishna then asked Yudhishthira to defend his brother Bhima by saying him the agility and cruelness of Ashwatthama at the time of asking for Sudarshana Chakra from him. let us understand it in short. 

Lord Krishna instructed Yudhishthira that, 'Pandunandan! Bhima alone has long gone in route of Ashwatthama at the same time as being in a mournful nation of thoughts for losing his son. You must help him now. Ashwatthama had received one divine Brahmashira weapon from his father that could wreck the whole universe. Dronacharya had given it to Arjuna but Ashwatthama being his only son couldn't tolerate it and thus asked the same from his father. Drona instructed the weapon to his son too but was not glad because he was privy to his son's fickleness. He recommended his son no longer use the weapon Brahmashira even in situations of great challenges. Drona moreover cited his son that he had doubts as to whether Ashwatthama might never stay in a non-secular manner. After hearing that Ashwatthama became depressed and began wandering across the whole earth.

'At the time while you stayed within the forest, Ashwatthama reached in Dwarka and was civilly welcomed by all the Vrishni clan people. At some point, he came to me and told me that, "Lord Krishna! The Divyastra which is constantly commemorated by Deities and Gandharvas, that was once obtained by way of Dronacharya from Sage Agastya for his high-quality asceticism is now acquired by me similar to my father. Therefore you take this divine weapon from me and grant me your Sudarshana Chakra. "

'Seeing Ashwatthama inquiring about my Chakra while folding his hands in front of me, I spoke back to him, " All the Brahmins, Deities, Demons, Gandharvas, humans, Animals, and Nagas can never be similar to the hundred parts of my form. These are my weapons Dhanush, Chakra, Mace or Gada and Shakti. Take anyone from these as consistent with your desire. Without giving me something in return you take one Ayudha of mine from here that you can use in a war.

'That point Ashwatthama asked me for my Divine Chakra simplest. I advised him to take this Sudarshana Chakra. immediately Ashwatthama held the Chakra by means of his left hand however, couldn't elevate it. Then he attempted it along with his right hand but failed to do so. He gave all his efforts consequently got exhausted and then, unfortunately, gave up trying.

Then I asked him, "Fool Brahmin! The most adorable and extremely good Arjuna, who's genuine amongst all of the human beings, holds tremendous Gandiva Dhanush, Has the chariot drawn by way of white horses, and tremendous Vanara (Lord Hanuman) is situated on the Dhwaja of his chariot, who pleased Lord Shiva by means of displaying the dare to defeat him throughout confrontation in Indrayudha, very much affectionate to me more than my very own other halves, sons and any other materials within the global, has in no way talked to me like the way you did.

I did rigorous penance and practised excessive celibacy for twelve years on the peak of the Himalayas and consequently obtained the divine weapon Chakra. My dearest son Pradyumna; born to Rukmini, who is the incarnation of Sanatkumara, usually observes Vrat much like me and is incomparable in battle, has in no way asked me for the Sudarshana Chakra.

Most powerful Balarama, My other sons Samba, Gada and superb Vrishni in addition to Andhaka clan warriors have by no means asked me for the divine Sudarshana Chakra. Acharya Putra! you're being reputable by way of the whole Yadava people. Tell me with whom you want to fight after taking this Chakra.

Ashwatthama then replied to me, "Lord Krishna! I will worship and then fight with you. I'm telling you the truth that I asked you for the divine weapon to turn out to be unconquered. however, now I will go back returned from right here without attaining your uncommon divine Chakra. You only bless me. This Chakra is powerful and you're the grasp of each effective warrior. None of your enemies owns Chakra such as you. Only you hold it. Nobody can lift it but you. "After announcing such Ashwatthama then left Dwarka.'

After talking about the incident Lord Krishna along with Yudhishthira, Arjuna followed in the direction of Bhima to save him from furious, evil, wicked, and ruthless Ashwatthama. '

Ref: Mahabharata book

Read more about why Lord Krishna cursed Ashwatthama


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know.